If you are looking for a camping holiday in the French Alps, you might want to consider Eden Vanoise Camping. This campsite is located in the heart of the Vanoise National Park, a stunning natural reserve that offers a variety of outdoor activities and wildlife. In this article, we will tell you everything you need to know about Eden Vanoise Camping, and why it is one of the best campsites in the French Alps.
Eden Vanoise Camping is a family-run campsite
Eden Vanoise Camping is a family-run campsite that has been welcoming guests since 1970. It has 110 pitches, ranging from standard to comfort, as well as mobile homes and chalets for rent. The campsite is open from June to September, and offers a range of facilities and services, such as:
- A heated swimming pool with a paddling pool and a sun terrace
- A snack bar and a grocery store
- A playground and a games room for children
- A laundry room and a sanitary block
- Free wifi access and electric hook-ups
- Bike rental and hiking maps
- Entertainment and activities for all ages
Eden Vanoise Camping so special is its location
But what makes Eden Vanoise Camping so special is its location. The campsite is situated at an altitude of 1,470 meters, surrounded by mountains and forests. It offers a breathtaking view of the Dent Parrachée, one of the highest peaks in the Vanoise massif. The campsite is also close to many hiking trails, cycling routes, and ski resorts. You can explore the beauty of the Vanoise National Park, which is home to more than 2,000 species of plants and animals, including ibexes, chamois, marmots, eagles, and vultures. You can also visit some of the charming villages and towns nearby, such as Termignon, Lanslebourg, or Modane.
If you are looking for some tips on how to make the most of your stay at Eden Vanoise Camping, here are some suggestions:
- Try some of the local specialties, such as fondue savoyarde, tartiflette, or diots (sausages cooked in white wine). You can find them at the snack bar or at some of the restaurants in the area.
- Enjoy some of the local drinks, such as génépi (a herbal liqueur), vin de Savoie (a white wine), or Chartreuse (a green liqueur). You can buy them at the grocery store or at some of the shops in the area.
- Bring back some souvenirs from your trip, such as cheese, honey, jam, or wood carvings. You can find them at the local markets or at some of the artisans’ workshops in the area.
Eden Vanoise Camping is a great choice for anyone who wants to experience a camping holiday in the French Alps. It offers a comfortable and friendly atmosphere, as well as an amazing location in the Vanoise National Park. You can book your stay online on their website Eden Vanoise Camping, or contact them by phone or email for more information. Don’t miss this opportunity to discover one of the best campsites in the French Alps!